- Item Type: Singing Bowl
- Metal: Copper
- Size: 8 and 8.5 cm / 3.15 and 3.35 inch
- 1 x Set (Bag, Copper Bowl, Small Wooden Stick)
How to use:
- Rotate, stretch out your left hand, put the bowl to the palm of your hand, or lay it flat on the mat, and then use the bottom of the wooden stick to gently wipe the change.
- Percussion: Hold the wooden stick in your right hand, and then tap the edge of the bowl with the lower end.
- Soothing the body and mind.
- Each Nepali bowl has its unique texture and audio, which can be transmitted to the deep body and mind through knocking or friction to reduce the sound and vibration.
- It is one of the religious instruments that can be used to adjust psychological emotions and relax.
Note: Hand-made. The inner bottom pattern is a cross-shaped diamond pestle, and the outer bottom pattern has Buddha words, hum characters and other representative auspicious patterns, and the patterns are random.